Sydney Southern Highlands Vineyard Helicopter Tour
The Southern Highlands in New South Wales boast some of the most idyllic Australian vistas and rural delights with rolling plains, cool-climate wines and gorgeous national parks.
Let Pterodactyl Helicopters take you and your special someones out to a lunch you will never forget at Bendooley Estate Vineyard, nestled in the heart of the Southern Highlands and minutes from the historic Bowral township.
Your spectacular helicopter adventure will begin at Bankstown airport with a private helicopter flight over Sydney Harbour as we soar over the Sydney Opera House on our way toward Cronulla and the South Sydney Coast, all from the luxurious air-conditioned cabin of our Robinson R44 Raven II helicopter. We’ll fly you and your friends or family into the vineyard where you’ll arrive like a rock-star, and then be guided to the Bendooley Estate Restaurant where your party will enjoy a sumptuous gourmet 3 course lunch, including tea, coffee, and a complimentary bottle of Bendooley Estate red or white wine. For the wine aficionados amongst you, wine tastings can be arranged.
Finally we will fly you back to the Bankstown airport in comfort and style, where your hotel transfer will be ready and waiting (subject to prior arrangement) to take you back into Sydney with memories that will last you a lifetime!
Helicopter Winery Lunch inclusions (approx 5 hour tour):
- Leave Bankstown aerodrome in our luxurious Robinson R44 Raven II helicopter,
- Scenic helicopter flight over Sydney Harbour with panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Sydney’s spectacular skyline before heading out to Sydney Heads; fly the Sydney coastal route past iconic Bondi Beach and Cronulla then down to Sea Cliff Bridge before turning inland to the Southern Highlands (50 minute helicopter flight),
- Land at Bendooley Estate Vineyard,
- Sumptuous gourmet 3-course lunch at Bendooley Estate Vineyard, including a bottle of Bendooley Estate red or white wine to share, in its peaceful Southern Highlands setting,
- Cellar door wine tasting,
- Depart Bendooley Estate Vineyard after a 3 hour stopover,
- Scenic helicopter flight via Picton and Camden back to Bankstown airport (30 minute helicopter flight),
- Incredible photo opportunities of you and your loved ones in the air over Sydney Harbour, the Southern Highlands, and the Bendooley Estate winery,
- Informative commentary during the helicopter flight.
- Additional food/drink may be purchased at an additional cost directly with winery/restaurant (Dining at Bendooley Estate),
- Hotel transfers can be arranged to/from heliport for additional cost (via Uber).
Our Robinson R44 helicopter seats up to 3 passengers per flight (subject to weight and balance).
|Sydney Southern Highlands Vineyard Helicopter Tour||Inc. GST|
|Bankstown Airport, 1 person||$1500 per person|
|Bankstown Airport, 2 people||$800 per person|
|Bankstown Airport, 3 people||$580 per person|
All prices are in Australian dollars and include all relevant taxes.